You Hire a Contractor
Does the contractor have a valid contractor's license?
Call the State Contractors Board at 1-800-321-2752
Has the contractor been cited for any
Call the Contractors State
License Board at 1-800-321-2752
* We have never been
cited and have an up-to-date, valid Contractor's License. If you hire an unlicensed contractor, you have no recourse with
the State License Board for substandard or incomplete work.
Does the contractor carry Workers Compensation Insurance?
* We carry full Workmans Compensation Insurance. If you hire a contractor
with no Workers Compensation Insurance, you are liable for any injuries that occur to his employees.
Does the contractor have liability insurance?
* We carry full liability insurance to cover any accidents that may happen
during the re-roofing of your house.
much experience does the contractor have in roofing?
* We have fully 26 years experience in all types of roofing, including tile, composition shingles, fabricated
shakes, hot mop and many others
Does the contractor have references?
* References and photographs are available
Can you easily communicate with the contractor?
* We take pride in the fact that much of our business comes from referrals and repeat business. Customers
like the fact that we are accessible, easy to communicate with and have a hands-on approach to all our roofing projects.
Does the contractor provide quality work
at a fair price?
* Our prices are
competitive. Do not be fooled by lowball bids that compromise quality and/or logality. Why put yourself and your property
at risk? Only compare prices from contractors that meet the above criteria.
Colonial Roofing meets all the above criteria.